One more time?

Ya know, I keep bringing this blog back, and then forgetting about it, and then coming back and...

I'm not going to make any promises this go around, but hey, an update never hurt anyone.

Right now I'm managing a Discord server for Dungeons and Dragons, which sounds TOTALLY nerdy, and definitely IS nerdy, and I'm loving it. I've done some DMing, played in a few games, and well, this is my life now. A life of dice. Perfect.

Not to mention, I'm writing my own one-shots! Poor life means I make up my own adventures for folks, ha!

Other than for DnD, my writing has slowed to a crawl, but my IDEAS for writing are wild as ever. Came up with a plague/vampire story I want to do for NaNoWriMo this year. It's got a beginning, middle AND end. Which is bonkers, because I've never cared for the vampire genre in my life. But even my vampire LOATHING husband thinks it's awesome. So we'll see where that goes.

Reading is... meh. Though I did just finish The Testaments by Margaret Atwood. Satisfying as all heck. Threw me off a bit since I've been watching The Handmaid's Tale like it's life giving, but whatever. I'll take it. 😃

Can't wait for the next adventures that I wander into.😜

Cute as heck avatar made here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
coffee in my sugar Blog Design by Ipietoon